Sunday, January 10, 2010

9th of January 2010

be4 my birthday...i nvr find u for quite long time...
but since u call me wish me happy birthday....i gt ur number again...
jz 5 days.....from my birthday till now...jz 5 days...y i felt so sad and hurt now....
how should i do now...
after i knew wat u do wit him...jz like wat we done be4....
den i will be hurt so deep.....
sha..y u can change heart??
y u wan to BETRAY me??
if we broke up cause of not match each other...
im fine...
but y u wan betray me and den leave me.....
second time...this is second time..
i know...i don wan the gal like u....
i know...still gt a better gal than u...
but..y u still stay in my heart...
i thought..i aredi put down...
but...im not...
i think...i shouldn't find u anymore...
although if u broke up wit tat guy..
u aso nvr come back to my side anymore...
y i still waiting for..
y i still stop here...

2day is ur one month anniversary..
i think..u had fun with him...
i hope...he will really treat u good.
i hope...u r happy with him.
i hope...he does not hurt u.
i hope...u go away from my life.

5 comments:

  1. ya, u will definitely find sum1 better, sum1 tht will give u the happiness, sum1 tat will not make u suffer or sad or do anything to hurt u... have faith...
    the more u knw about her, the more u will hurt urself... but if u duno, ur heart wil 'lo lo luin' kan... hehehe... it's ok, it's normal...
    it's just another phase that u will go through...
    and after this, u will be a better person, a stronger 1... hehehe...
    sometimes, i really phui fook u, coz u hav the bravery to be urself... how i wish to be like u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat u mean i gt the bravery to be myself??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... meaning ur not wearing a mask in front of others... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will not..unhappy den unhappy...we nit fren'z care..nit frenz in this moment..and i hate the person berpura-pura there geh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. not only unhappy and happy things ni... i mean overall... hehehe... tell u more when gt msn k... hehehe

    ReplyDelete