Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20th of January 2010

20th of January 2010...is a unforgotable date....
20th december..is a date for our anniversary...
and 2day..is 2 years and 1 month anniversary..
i thought..i can live peacefully in this day...
but...but y...
y im crying now....
y i wan to call u ask for digi campus thing...
if i no call u...i will not know..i will not know..
u and him happy in ur room...
ya...the thing i don hope to see...happened....
he goes to ur house...he goes in ur room.....
my heart is broke...im angry...im sad....im hurt so deep.....
the memory come and suffering me again....
every part..every minute...every second when i wit u in ur room...
all come throught my mind...
wat u said to me..wat u done for me.....
all come throught my mind to suffering me now.....
im crying.............
but u wont know......coz u wont care bout my feeling anymore.......
im very suffer now........i wan to die.......
 i wan to die.......

u said will love me forever....
u said will not leave me forever....
u said hope can see me everyday....
u said hope can hug me everyday....
all thing u said to me.......now are suffering me......u know!!!!!!!!!???????

r u still remember our promise??
r u still remember our memory??
r u still keep the present i gave u on ur birthday??
r u still will miss me...when u remember our memory??
T,T.......

i wont forget....i wont forget the feeling im facing now....
i wont forget...its hurt...its really hurt............
thx for giving hurt for me....
thx for everything u gave me.....
thx for suffering me now.......

LOVE YOU??HATE YOU???
i dono how to answer anymore.....
im a zombie now.

3 comments:

  1. hey hey, ilex... don't think of dying... it won't solve anything... time will heals as my friend always said to me... how true? im not sure... different ppl take different time, but b glad tat u hav a bunch of crazy friends that will share ur laughter and tears wif u... it will never be easy to let go, and those PROMISES will be hurting if u keep thinking about it... i know how u feels... y la they give those EMPTY promises, but when ur inlove, anything and everything will come out from them to make u happy, but in the end, it will end up EMPTY... so don't think too much about it... do take care of urself... think about how much ur family love u... u will feel better... hehehe, smile k... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx yax..i understand wat u said..write tat blog..jz wan to release my suffer only...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup... try to release out... don't keep to urself... that will be hurting urself...

    ReplyDelete