Thursday, January 28, 2010

27th of January 2010

i had my presentation in the morning..
my group get full marks!!!actually...is a happy thing..
but y...my heart are not smiling..
around 1pm..go back hostel...bath..den straight away sleep..
long time din sleep so many hours aredi...
when i wake up..aredi 7pm+..
and the sky..made me become more down..

is dark outside...
i miss her...T.T....
but..she is missing someone else...
haizzz....
i really hope my works can nvr stop...
let me busy busy and then busy again...
den i no have time to think so much....
very hard to wait till 11:15pm...go out for movie wit cell group members..
WOOHOO...is funny...but...when i saw de love relationship in the story..
automatic think bout her...damn.....
i...i cant control myself not to think bout her..
i cant do it.....y...y i nit to have this suffering...
i jz wan to love a person that i really willing to do anything for her..
but y..WRONG TIMING???SHE's NOT tHe rIgHt PerSon????
i donno....im tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment