Saturday, January 16, 2010

15th of January 2010

2day...my heart very tired...
donno y..
i really very tired...
i think...i better don wan contact u anymore..
i thought...i can face u..
but...everytime i heard u wanna go out with him...
my heart is break...
jz nw...u told me..if feel suffer...jz "give up"....
since u said tat...my tears come out...
suddenly......i released myself......
sry...i thought i can handle my emotion..but...
i really miss u...
i donno y...i love u so much..y u wanna leave me...
i donno...the past 2 years...wat u felt...
i donno...r u forgot me...
human or ghost...i donno how to recognize anymore....
im tired...
i really tired...

B...i miss u so much...but...im tired now.....
i donno..whether give up or keep goin...
i jz know...im tired nw....i don wan to think anymore.............T.T............

No comments:

Post a Comment