Saturday, January 23, 2010

22th of January 2010

2day is a sad day again..
actually im quite fine...but because of the things happened around me..
made me donno is moody or fine here..

morning photography cls..long time no so concentrate in a cls aredi..
i think i really interest in photography..
a bit regret din take this major..
next friday our cls gt go pulau ketam too..
hmm..now a bit worrying because i no hv camera..hmm...

and i go worked..
coz my Store Manager nit to transfer to SS15..
all of us also no mood to work these few days..
haizz..he treat me as his sis..teach me many things about starbucks..
be4 he goes..he bought a tumbler for each of the partners...

walao yeh...damn sad la...every tumbler wrote each partner's name..sob sobT,T....

second things..
heard something bout my frenz..
haizz...same situation wit me too..
y ya??is it when a person unlucky...
all things around aso bad??
i felt sad for my fren...felt angry too..
but...
WHAT TO DO??? (recently always heard my frenz said this..learn a new sentence^^)
no matter how hurt we get...
no matter how worst the things will be...
we also need to stand up by ourselve...
no one can help us except by myself...
this true...
i hope..every bad things can stop soon..
and start a new life soon too~!~

ps: happy coz my macroeconomic pass aredi..^^
      a bit sad coz my accounting 2 get C only..thought can get B..but anyway..still pass^^
      still gt 2 subjects...haizz...worrying..

No comments:

Post a Comment