Friday, January 15, 2010

14th of January 2010

2day is 日记情人节。wish all couple are happy 2day...

for me..sleep till 11am..den wake up prepare my singing lesson homework..
after tat go take bus go puchong..
at nite..go cell group..thx guys...my birthday was past..but u all still celebrate wit me^^
i get a new english CD
i quite tired oh..

since last nite...donno wat happen to u..y u wan to smoke...


im worrying u....


finally..u told me..u stress..den u smoke..


ur parents..and him aso donno..


i donno is true anot...but...anyway...i hope u don smoke again...


anything...u can find me..still gt many way to release stress..


smoke is a bad thing...


u a bit sick 2day..and u told me..u miss me...


im happy...im the one who u r missing when u r sick..


tats mean..u still nit my care..


i donno..wat i waiting for...wat i expect for...
but im truely wan you to be happy...
but i aso hope...im the person who make u happy......

No comments:

Post a Comment