Sunday, January 24, 2010

23th of January 2010

time past very fast.. still can felt tat hurt at one month ago..
all things felt like jz happened...
and my feeling..is fine now..
broke up wit u..heard u cheat to me..
felt tat u happy with him..
knew tat our love is ended.
our memory..is still in my heart..and keep playing in my mind..
but..i knew..is time to put down...
is hard to put down u..coz i love u deeply..
but...sha..pls go away from my life...
our love..is a fate..
i wont forgot.. how we love each other much...
i wont forgot.. how we happy in this 2 years..
i wont forgot.. YOU..
is hurt now..but..goodbye SHA..
i hope..u can have a happy life in ur future..
don make a wrong decision to spoil ur life..
take care urself..
and me..
should find a new life too...
..GOOD LUCK ILEX..

1 comment:

  1. wow, u can put it down d... good and happy for u... heheheh

    ReplyDelete