Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11th of January 2010

2day is de first day cls of my new semester..
walao..ytd too late jz sleep..2day wake up late again..
fast brush teeth den cycle go college..
cls on 8:30am - 11:30am..12pm-3pm..
but coz is first cls..dismissed earlier nuh..
same thing always happened in every new semester start~
ADD/DROP subjects...
all my fren busy thinking wat should they take in this semester..
i decided to let my frenz finish decide jz decide mine..
but i properly no change nah..
2day..my mood quite ok....when wan to moody...faster don wan think so much...
coz always wit fren..so i try to din call u too..
i scare..i will disturbing u..hope will not..
jz nw gt gv u a call..but u sound unhappy..
u don wan talk to me.
i hope..2moro when i call u..u will be ok..and tell me wat happen ..
i still care bout u..
pls treat me wit ur heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment