Friday, January 8, 2010

4th January 2010

4th::
my bro go PLKN...and 2day..sis and me aso nit to go back subang..
we clean our house..keep our things...and last minute..
my sis took her jeans asked my mom to sew shorter a bit..
den i aso took my jeans out gv my mom sew too..haha
coz my mom sit on floor help us measure de jeans..den on floor gt many needles..
im so unlucky..my leg kena one of the needle...walao yeh~~~damn pain neh...T.T
but after tat nth aredi..haha...
we leave our house around 3:30pm-4:00pm
when we almost reach subang toll..
hungry!!!!haha~my mom..sis and me straight away go klang for BAH KUT TEH~~^^



after eating..den go back subang clean my dirty hostel in a short time..haha...jz simply simply clean..make it look clean...den my mom go back...i wit my sis go mydin buy some foods and drinks...after come back...bath...coz cant on9..so i wit my sis sleep early 2day..haha

the next day is my birthday nuh...go genting wit my beloved friends~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment