Saturday, January 2, 2010

2nd day of 2010

2day...donno y..den mood not so good...
i think coz too boring at home aredi..
watch tv...no have my favorite show..
on9..facebook games very boring aso..
hang out...donno wan to go where..
haizz..

my bro will go to PLKN 2moro..
hope he can be more mature after he go in..
hope he can learn more thing that he donno now..
my mom are worry bout this son..
aredi 18 years old...everything still like donno how to do..donno how to settle..
GOD..pls bless my bro...pls lead him..

my mom..sis and me will accompany my bro go to camp 2moro..
hope my bro can learn how to take care himself..
don make my mom worry bout him...
start from 2moro..our life will have a 180' change..
bro in camp 3 months..
sis and me study at subang..
left my mom..she aso can concentrate on her work..
4 of us..cannot like be4..always meet 2gete..
since my father pass away..thx for GOD..always bless us..always take care of us..
GOD helped us..when my mom faced de financial problem..
GOD helped us..when my sis had a accident few years ago but she's fine and healthy now..
GOD helped us..when i worry bout my result..when im down..is he gave me HOPE..
now..i believe..GOD aso will help my bro..let him grown up through this camp....

thx GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment