Friday, January 22, 2010

21th of January 2010

ytd..im in uncontrol situation..so the blog was damn emo..
ytd after i wrote the blog..i fall sleep wit tears..
den wake up go work.when work..i keep clean up the store..
coz i don wan to think...
my supervisor saw me like this..den talk to me..
she talked lot of her experience..and gv me some opinion..
thx WAN..after talk wit u..i felt better..

after came back from work..
on msn...RUTH came and chat wit me..
i really wan to thx RUTH...because of her..
remind me still gt a person who will nvr leave me until forever...
tat person is my GOD....T.T...
she let me heard a song - "I Just Want You"
my tear was coming out...the tears..is cry for GOD...
when im upset..i forgot bout GOD...
i felt sorry...GOD..pls forgive me...
u r my everything...

::I Just Want You - Planetshakers::

More than a nice melody
more than the sweetest of words
this is the love i have found
and with this love i am found

I just want you, Jesus
I just want you, My Lord
I just want you, Jesus
I just want you

Never could I comprehend
The love You so freely give
Never could I be worthy
But Your love covers all of my sin

There is no greater love than Yours
Nothing else could ever compare
And even i search all the world
I will never find a love like Yours


GOD will nvr leave us..no matter how worst we faced..
Because of GOD...i get peaceful (i can sleep well)
Because of GOD...i get happiness (i had fun with my college fren 2day^^)
Because of GOD...the weak say I am strong (my heart...is recovering soon...)
thx GOD coming to my life...
THx GOD....

No comments:

Post a Comment