Saturday, August 27, 2011

awesome preaching by Pastor KongHee

i'm felt very thankful and grateful..
thx for Pastor KongHee from CHC s'pore..
his preaching was so easy to understand and awesome..
finally...i get to understand what is faith..
i go out with 100% faith toward GOD...
i believe he will heal me from in to out....
and he really do!!
i can felt that my injured ankle became more comfortable while i walk..
i can felt that my heart is on fire again~~
i found back my heart toward GOD..
i felt so touch..that Father God never leave me~~
"WEAKNESS IS NOT COME FROM GOD"
recently, i lost my heart...
i donno who am i..i donno what i suppose to do..
i donno what i live for~
i don't understand...y GOD wants me to get all these stupid life..
but 2day, i believe that..GOD never give bad things to us..
he already prepared everything for us..
he just wait us to accept all the things tat he prepared..

Father GOD, i felt thankful that i can know u..
i want always follow your step..
i want always listen to you..
pls lead my life..
pls hold my hand...
pls be always be with me..

++NEW VISION & NEW DREAM++
i pray for my heart will never cold down again
and always ON FIRE!!!
i want to come out from the comfort zone..
READY FOR CHANGING MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment