Monday, January 10, 2011

8,9-JAN-11

8th
wake up in the morning...go see room with sis again..
and went for breakfast with sis at usj..
after that went back home to clean living room:(
quite lot things i took back seremban or throw~
and i drove back seremban around 1pm..haha!
finally..im home~~but my bro went out aredi..
coz 8th was his birthday!!!haha!!
and tat nite my best frenz were celebrating my belated birthday at "Hawaii"
haha!!
it was a nice day~and i really long time din see them~
they become more beautiful aredi^^
3 of them got bf and can felt that they really love their bf^^
happy for them^^
but they facing family problem and i cant help them:(
just hope they dont get hurt..hope they have a happy life..tats enough for me~~

9th
2day i went BAHAU to find my mom..
i really miss her so much...
and wanna stay beside her every single minutes
but i cant...T.T
while im getting become an adult...
she are getting older and older..
every time when i have to leave her to come back subang for study..
i always feel sad and don't wan to leave...
i can felt that she really had a heavy responsible toward us....
she still have to work very hard for few years
she cant stop although she are super tired....
im felt guilty about i dint do well on wat i suppose to do...

mom...u must take good care on yourself..
i still got 2 years to finish my study and turn me to take care of you..
thx for everything mom...
thx for everything u gave me....
I LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment