Thursday, January 6, 2011

6-JAN-11

ytd slept around 5:30am..
this morning woke up around 8:10am coz have to go for survey..
its a raining day!!!!
took LRT from kelana jaya to bang wangi (kah yan teach me the direction^^)..
den walk to tat builiding..suppose reach on 10:30am but reached there 9:30am.
haha!!i'm a PUNCTUAL person~la la la~~
went capital square mall for subway breakfast set..
finished on 10:10am..den walk back to company..
while reading newspaper they told me tat survey start on 11am..=.=
nvm..for $$, I WAIT..haha..
survey for around 1 hour neh!!walao..
at first not comfortable, coz one to one interview survey.. 
but last just do myself..talk wat i wan..haha!
at first thought is RM120..but when he pass me the envelope...wao!!
RM150!!haha!!!super happy!!coz i settle my redang's air ticket!!^^
although is a raining day..but still a good day^^
and came back subang meet chelsie..jess..shaun..nic and yancy for lunch^^
suppose go SS15 eat..but at last decided eat at summit coz they having movie^^
happy thing again..i get my salary on november while i work at taylor lakeside espresso bar~~haha!!
suppose get RM130 only..again!!the boss gave me RM150!!haha!!
have to start saving for bangkok trip~~^^

felt wanna sleep now coz not enough sleep..
and 7pm-1am working at starbucks taipan^^
today is my 6th great day of 2011^^

No comments:

Post a Comment