Sunday, January 2, 2011

2-JAN-2011

it's a 2nd day of 2011
TIME!!!how can so fast??
wohoo! my mood still in excited for 2011
i aso donno y..haha~~
wat i done 2day??
slept till 10++
facebook and watch 2011 taiwan countdown show but super lack..
went pyramid change the cacat earphone at mini toon 
but still change the some problem earphone..
bought 3 "catch up" T-shirt for NEW YEAR!!hehe^^
had breadfast+lunch with nicholas~~
den came back home continue my countdown show..
ltr will go vickie's dad's shop eat with Phoebe(cell group leader)
haha~~den come back i think sleep noh..
coz 2moro got work in the morning~~
WOHHO!!!OMG..my mood is so excited!!
hope everyday aso have this mood~~haha~~

ytd actually had happy things happen but i din blog coz too tired..haha
i went usj 2 buy chicken rice..i saw boss and her daughter look a bit pek ceh..
but hor..when the boss asked me whether wan chicken/duck rice
and when her daughter pass me the chicken rice..
both of them had a friendly smile~~haha
they made my day~~^^
and ytd was 1-1-11!!
i had a surprise birthday celebration in advance from my cell group at papa john pyramid^^
i really felt touch and happy coz this is first time they celebrate my birthday for me^^
and hor..at first i din realize coz they keep telling me must come ytd service~~
i really thought coz is xin ru(one of my cg member who went NS 2day) farewell~
but i really felt weird y they keep wan to make sure i will go..haha~~
i guessed wan to celebrate for me..
but i din think much coz i scare they dont..den i will felt sad!!haha~~
and ytd my "aunt" came~~walao..made me not feeling well and i forgot my birthday coming
haha~at last i really get surprise when my beloved leader holding the cake come inside^^hehe~~
really felt happy^^haha~~
THX God brought me to this church..and put me in this cell group..
i really love this cell group so much~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment