Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10,11-JAN-11

10th
result came out..
my micro failed AGAIN..
i felt helpless..
and don't know how to control my feeling..
i felt sad and sorry to my mom..
i cried......
told my leader phoebe..
she called me and pray for me..
what i care is my mom..
what i care is y i so stupid cant pass my subject...
is a second time i failed this subject and i have to retake again
now i only hope Segi won't charge me retake fee
its cost RM1200!!!
i hope i can skip for the fee.......
pls dont realize it....

11th
2day went to college and find ms.linda
she said my mark is lost quite lot and she cant help me...
and suppose i registered for CRM
but i attend micro cls again coz i have to retake...
i told myself...no matter how hard....
i have to pass my subjects...
no matter how...i WANT TO graduate..
i really want to...

God...i pray for my study...
please help me..
please lead me..
i really want to graduate..
i wan to fulfilled my mom's hope which is we get a degree..
what i can do for her is to study hard and wear that mortarboard
what she wants to see is just that..
is only that.....
i believe in you..i believe that..
you will give me more than i want..
in jesus's name i pray..Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment