Thursday, January 6, 2011

5-JAN-11

hehe!!its my 21 yrs old birthday~~
finally..im live for 21 yrs in this world..
wohoo~~excited~~haha!

2day i had a great day~~a memorable day^^
4th jan wait for 5th jan 12am..
at first expect got a lot msg..but hor!!NO!!
all leave birthday wish at FACEBOOK!!!walao!!haha
i like every wish and reply comment..till 3am..i just wanna sleep
coz i don wan next day be panda~~haha

den woke up at 5th 10:30am~
facebook..asking got anyone wanna date me be4 6pm..
haha..yancy date me go pyramid for movie..
but i don wan my birthday sit in cinema..haha..
so i said better go out walk walk..
ok we deal for it~haha~~bath..prepared..den we out..
reached pyramid go for breadfast+lunch
yancy treat me!!!haha!!
and aso have a free cut hair from X-Cut JEJE^^
den we walk walk..
i wanna buy something for my mom coz she borned me^^
wanna buy a present for my bro coz his birthday on 8th^^
den walk walk...suddenly have an idea buy mask for mom..
den walk walk again...got sale..2 shirt for RM99.90 at "KITCHEN"
bought a shirt for bro's present(first time buy present for him)..
den another for myself..
haha~~i thought i'm stopping buying things coz i have no $$~
suddenly saw a bag tat i really wan to buy..
yancy and chelsie suggest buy it for my present..
and will gv me a RM88 angpaw too~~haha~
deal with it~~i had a new bag for my 21 yrs old birthday^^
super happy~~

we had birthday dinner at "SUMMER" steamboat at sunway~^^
1. chelsie,
2.yancy,
3.jess,
4.cally,
5.pei fern,
6.chean ting,
7.victor,
8.nicholas,
9.shaun,
10.joan,
11.kah yan,
12.jojo,
13.abu,
14.yion,
15.raymond

16.MOM
17.SISTER
18.BROTHER
19.celeste
20.seheel
21.ME!!!!!!
hahaha!!!now i just realized...total attendance aso 21!!haha!!
i first time had 2 cakes(some more from same shop but different ppl bought) for my 21 yrs old^^
i first time present mom a present on my 21 yrs old^^
i first time present bro for his birthday present on my 21 yrs old^^
hehe!!!~~~~i really happy and had a GREAT GREAT day for my birthday^^

my present:
1. Nikon D3100 from mom^^
2. an ang paw from sister (RM100 neh)^^
3. my idol's book from celeste and seheel^^
4. necklaces from E32-church family^^
5. free hair cut from X-Cut JEJE^^
6. bag, necklace and ang paw from my college frenz^^
7. cakes from celeste, seheel, and college frenz^^

haha..but of course i hope get more than tat nah^^
donno still got belated present anot??haha~~
hope so.hehe~~

its a wonderful day~~
everyone is be with me^^
everyone is healthy~~^^
everyone still here^^

No comments:

Post a Comment