Friday, January 7, 2011

7-JAN-10

ytd nite when i working..
tat stupid house owner called me
asked me move all my thing go to the back
don put anything at HIS living room!!
What The Hell!!
he really spoiled my mood!!!
the living room is SUPER BIG AND EMPTY!!
HE IS NOT LIVING HERE BUT HE TALK SO MUCH!!
WALAO!!
his daughter's piano customer come see his house meh!!!
i din put messy aso!!
aredi try my best put at side aredi still talk so much!!
2day some more move one of my thing go behind!!!
walao!!he donno his house smelly ah!!
still put my hanger behind!!my jacket sure smelly all the day!!
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
jz go find other room to let at usj 2 with sister~~
hope can find a better place to stay!!!!
stay at his stupid house sure one day i will heart attack by him!!

Grrrrr!!!
just come back from cell group
nit to set a correct goal for 2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment