Thursday, January 13, 2011

12-JAN-11

this morning i attended quantitative cls which is Mr. Lee cls..
so worry coz he don wan sign for my form to let me enter this cls coz its full..
but luckily he allowed coz if really no computer can use i bring my laptop la..
haha~~
after cls nth to do..
went for subway with jojo..bok..staci..haha~~
super full..until dinner aso haven hungry..
i think coz of this tats y subway can made ppl slim down..haha
went back home after lunch..
watch hong kong drama..
watch one movie..
jz around 3:30pm..
and suddenly miss my idol "zhang yun jing"!!
haha!!den go youtube...hehe..had a happy hours with watching ah jing's youtube..
she is so CUTE and HANDSOME and COOL!!!
haha!!
ah jing is my strength~~
i learned one thing from her..
which is we must not give up for our dream..
and we have to fight for our dream...^^
den work at sbux at 7pm..had headache..
but have to work
coz i wan to work hard for my GOAL!!^^
finally im home and bath aredi...
haha..now wanna watch drama again den go for sleep..haha~~good nite~~

No comments:

Post a Comment