Sunday, March 7, 2010

7th of March 2010

2day...
is our broke up 3 months date...
3 months aredi....time.. pass very fast...
u leave me...aredi 3 months...
and 2 days ltr....u and him...aso 2gete 3 months.......
SHA....im starting....to give up.....
im starting...cant accept....the day u 2gete wit him keeping increase..
im starting...tired to be stupid.....
"Sarah Conner - Christmas In My Heart"
our sing...jz like our memory....
was live deeply in my heart....
i cant forget...the feeling we hug..
i cant forget...the feeling we kiss..
i cant forget...the feeling we love..
i cant forget...the feeling we cry...
i cant forget...the feeling we miss each other...
all memory...was deep in my heart...
but....im starting to accept....YOU aredi leave me....
im starting to accept....You not belong to me...
im starting to stop thinking....do You still love me...
coz i knew....u wont care me anymore....

SHA..pls take care...
although im not de person to make u happy..
but...i really jz wan u to be happy..
im tak biasa to tell others...im single now...
but...i will biasa it soon....
i will live my life....WITHOUT YOU.................
hope i can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment