Saturday, March 13, 2010

13th of March 2010

since Monday until now
aredi 6 days..
after tat nite..cried...sad...heart pain coz must put down u..
Monday wake up..i felt i'm a new person...
i no felt sad coz u leave me..
i no felt angry when i heard u go out wit him....
i no think any hope while i get ur msg..
coz i knew....HOPE more...HURT more....
i still worry bout u...
i still care you...
but...i cant care u like a couple again...
i must control myself...
coz i knew u donno how to choose btw he and me..
or mayb..u knew u wan to be wit him..but..
u still wan my care...
if really like tat....
SHA..sry..i cant accept tat...


start from nw..
i wan to have a happy and wonderful life..
i wan to study hard...
i wan to work hard...
i wan to change my style...
i wan to be more mature..
i wan to be sucessful person!!!!
ILEX LO..YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
JIA YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment