Thursday, March 18, 2010

18th March 2010

Sha..3 days din find u... i felt like long time din contact wit u jor..
i think...ur life r quite good..

2day...i made 2 gals pek ceh..walao..
first..is tou tou...at first said want to go clubbing wit her..
but at last my stomach pain..don felt like goin..
den she call me and scold me...walao
made me angry too..

second is u...S.
i donno..i gt so care bout wat u think bout me..
sry..i not mean wan to c ur msg..
i jz simply press press press only..
actually i wan to see ur pic..
but i really JUST press press press den press in ur inbox..
pls don misunderstand me...
i nvr care bout wat u msg wit ur frenz...
i understand everyone had their privacy..
pls believe me..i really nvr think to c ur inbox...
i swear..T.T..
walao...knew u angry bout tat..
i felt sad till now neh.....
hope u wont put in heart....
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment