Friday, September 3, 2010

3th of September 2010

after had talk with lett yesterday nite...
i knew that i have to be strong....
no matter how...i cant lose my dignity...
i love u..really love u much...
but what do u want from me??
u said u love me..but u don want to be with me..and u still find me
r u just want my tension??r u??
so sorry i cant treat u as frenzz...
we r no longer be frenz unless i don't love u.
everyone had their way to face these situation..
maybe u think..still can be fren after broke up
but so sorry..i CAN'T.
u think im childish..u think im not mature enough..
is ok for me..
pls forgive me coz i don't know how to face u now..
that's why i choose to no contact u....
do u know....i'm very suffer to do so???
every time u call me.....i WANT to answer it......
but.........YOU R NOT MY LOVER ANYMORE.......
i don't know how to face u except LOVER...

yi...i don't know u still will come to my blog anot..
but..i want you to know that...
i still love you..is u no love me more than i love u..
is u choose to leave me..u DON'T want to be with me..
u choose to not fight for our relationship.
u DON'T want to find out the solution with me.
communication is not a reason.
just u not love that much.
im not blaming u..
i understand LOVE is uncontrollable.
LOVE is a FEELING.
is not a BUSINESS.
is not an object that we can measure it.
if u really just love the way when i'm mature..
but no love the way when i'm immature..
sorry to say that..but..this is not call as LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment