Sunday, February 28, 2010

28th of February 2010

恋爱星求人 - 大结局
"两个人幸福 总好过三个人痛苦        
不舍得 都要舍得了"

B..i really miss u much...
but..i knew...u just wan me care u..
u not wan to be wit me....
although u come back.u also will not happy...
i knew...we r past....
my heart is pain...but...
i knew....i nit to put down....
some of my frenzz..asked me to forget u...
some of my frenz...ask me don gv up u..
i donno...what will be in our future...
but i knew...u r not belong to me now...

B...2 years ago...
i thought...u r my last...
i thought...we will be happy 2gete forever...
i thought...we can see each other from young till we become older...
i thought...we will be a pair sweet L couple...
i thought...i can call u B forever...
B...u still deep in my heart....
take care...
must be happy...
must be healthy...
must be safety..
U..must become a happy gal in this world...
den...i will go peacefully.....

I Love You...
my number will not change...
my heart..always have a place for u..
i will be there..when u need me...
u r special case for me..
I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment