Saturday, February 20, 2010

20th of February 2010

last 2 days..i with u...
i miss u so much....
but..finally...u knew wat u really wan...
u care bout him...
u angry y he din find u...
when u heard his fren said he off...
through ur face..ur emotion.....
i can see everything......
i felt im stupid...i donno y..i can be so stupid coz of u....
my heart is pain...is really pain.....
this called LOVE??
LOVE...
really made ppl become stupid....
but...wat to do...
who ask u....love her so much.......

B..i will be ok...
i will return to my life...
i will fight for our future...
u r always in my heart...
we donno wat will happen in our future...
i still keep de hope...
hope we still can be 2gete...
mayb one day...u feel tired...u wan to come back...
mayb one day...u found ur true love and marry...
mayb one day...i really can put down u...
mayb one day...i can find my true love....
but for nw...i jz wan to stay wit u when u need me...
i jz wan to see u smile...
i jz wan u to be happy...
i jz wan u to be safe every day anytime every second....
im worry bout u...im worry bout ur safety...
im worry bout everything bout u......
B...pls take care...
i will always be there...when u need me....
i really do....T.T
I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment