Friday, May 7, 2010

7th of May 2010

5 months...
both of us had headache..
and i almost faint..
but i have to go out buy shirt and shoes for my working..
finally..use RM80 to buy a black shoes and RM60 to buy a long sleeve shirt
haizz..
hope the shoes wont spoil so fast..

when im headache and almost faint in sunway...
i called u.....
but....u asked me y and use very pek ceh tone said u're eating
u nvr gv me chance to talk..
i felt sad..i felt angry...
y u wan treat me like tat...y...

when u need me..u treat me like human
when u not nit me...u treat me like dog!!!
what is this!!!!!
SHA....wats wrong with u.....
is it when u don love a person...u really wont care bout tat person feeling...
ya..its true...if i don like tat person..i aso wont care their live or dead..
i think...u same...
jz i don like this stupid feeling.....
haizz...

2day..my fren said like me..
felt confuse...
coz.......
coz......coz....
haizz...not dare to say...
if it become true..i jz say ba...
good nite...nit to sleep aredi...
not feeling well.....

1 comment:

  1. ilex... the feeling is real hurt... i understand... the harder u say u dun wana care, the harder u care about it, the harder the feeling of not letting go... it seems easy as an ABC... but it's as hard as a stone... u will not stop caring for her, u never will no matter how hurt u r, as u still love her a lot... those 'people' that already changed, no matter what aso it's hard to get them back. the feeling like there are many swords in ur heart. but be glad, as there are many people that care for u... so smile k... slowly let go and take care...

    ReplyDelete